Zamberlan 2030 Jorasses GTX RR Women's Walking Shoes
The choice for alpine mountaineering. Zamberlan 2030 Jorassess Mountaineering Boots brings you high-quality leather uppers that will withstand abrasion and punctures.
Hydrobloc Perwanger Leather Upper
The upper of the Zamberlan 2030 Jorasses GTX Walking Shoes are constructed with Hydrobloc Perwanger Leather which has many different properties. The leather offers superior waterproof characteristics; even in the most extreme conditions, it allows your feet to stay dry, while the leather also works as a natural membrane by letting the foot inside breathe freely. The special fibre of the leather ensures that even the sharper rocks do not leave deep signs on your new shoes and also provides a long life for your shoes so they remain unchanged for a long time. The RSS (Rubber Reinforcement System) is applied to the upper to ensure maximum abrasion resistance in hard wear areas and also enhanced water resistance properties. The 2030 Jorasses is engineered with GORE-TEX Performance Comfort which is designed for outdoor use in moderate weather conditions. It combines durable waterproofness and optimised breathability, offering enduring waterproof protection and optimised climate comfort. Water stays on the outside while perspiration can easily escape from the inside. Thanks to their innovative construction, they are an ideal solution for the widest range of outdoor activities and changing weather conditions. Lastly, for maximum durability on the upper, the shoes are fitted with steel hardware.
The footbed of the shoe is made with Z-Comfort which is Zamberlan's unique anatomically shaped, removable footbed with a quick drying top hygienic polyester fabric layer which wicks away moisture and dries quickly. The padding in the midsole comes from ZAS (Zamberlan Air System) which uses proprietary foam padding designed for optimal stability, durability and comfort. Also fitted with another Zamberlan technology, ZCS which reduces the impact of the foot by utilises different types of shock absorbing materials all with high cushioning and stabilising effects. With the SEMI PCS (SEMI-Pro Crampon System), it is the method for footwear to be used with semi-articulated crampons. It features a TPU insert in the heel to ease the fixing of the semi-automated crampons, combined with a suitable midsole for the right degree of rigidity. The 2030 Jorasses is designed with ZTECH which ensures a technical fit that reduces the volume in the instep area, downturned shape with medium asymmetry, higher volume in the foot flex point and a pronounced heel to ankle line for a more technical fit. Also designed with ZLF which offers a women's specific fit that Zamberlan developed to best suit the various lasts to the women's anatomy. The major aspects taken into account are the following: wrapped ankle, supported instep, narrower heel pocket, higher arches, roomy toe area to wriggle toes.
Vibram Mulaz Evo Outsole
Made with the Vibram Mulaz Evo outsole, it provides big grooves for reduced debris build up and self-cleaning action, with large multi-directional lugs specifically positioned for long wearing traction and stability. Vibram is internationally recognised for its quality, durability and high-performance rubber outsole.
- Hydrobloc Perwanger Leather - Offers superior water protection, allows the feet to breathable, scratch resistant properties and is long lasting.
- RSS (Rubber Reinforcement System) - Ensures maximum abrasion resistance in hard wear areas.
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear - Keeps your feet dry from the outside as well as from the inside.
- Steel Hardware - For maximum durability.
- Z-Comfort - Anatomically shaped , removable footbed with quick drying top hygienic polyester fabric.
- ZAS (Zamberlan Air System) - Uses foam padding designed for optimal stability, durability and comfort.
- ZCS - Reduces the impact of the foot by utilising different types of shock absorbing materials.
- SEMI PCS (SEMI-Pro Crampon System) - Features a TPU insert in the heel to ease the fixing of the semi-automated crampons, combined with a suitable midsole for the right degree of rigidity.
- ZTECH - Technical fit.
- ZLF - Women's specific fit to best suit the various lasts to the women's anatomy.
- Vibram Mulaz Evo Outsole - High quality, durable and high-performance rubber outsole with large multi-directional lugs positioned for long-wearing traction and stability.
- Weight - 700 g
Zamberlan 2030 Jorasses GTX RR Women's Walking Shoes - 50% Off ZAM2030GTXSKY